Settlement Specialist | $75K
The Settlement Specialist is responsible for reconciling accounts, processing adjustments, assisting with monthly invoicing, as well as tracking financial trends and forecasting.
- Recommends changes in methods or procedures to improve process efficiency.
- Monitors all issues to ensure resolution and/or escalation to appropriate party for resolution.
- Reconciles all settlement accounts on a daily basis.
- Balances bank statements daily, resolving any returns and out of balance conditions.
- Researches and resolves issues causing out of balance conditions.
- Works with Networks and internal departments to resolve settlement related issues.
- Balances monthly interchange billing. Resolves any interchange billing outages.
- Maintains and documents settlement procedures.
- Processes adjustments for financial institutions on a daily basis.
- Remains knowledgeable on all adjustment timeframes, rules, and regulations.
- Works with Networks and internal departments to resolve adjustment related issues.
- Completes monthly adjustment billing spreadsheet per department procedure.
- Maintains records, filings and supporting documents.
- Maintains and documents adjustment procedures.
- Maintains and updates billing spreadsheets based on Network invoicing and billing reports.
- Reviews legal agreements and sets up recurring templates. Updates renewal pricing and pricing associated with product additions.
- Proofs and audits monthly invoicing.
- Maintains and documents billing procedures.
- Experience in Accounting, billing, reconciliation
- Strong MS Excel skills
- Accounting degree.
- Preferred Excel experience: Pivot Tables and V lookups.
- EFT, audit and reviewing legal agreements.
Ready to apply for this position? Simply email your resume to email@example.com.