Head of Legal for AnyDay UK & Europe
This is a newly created role suited to a senior legal professional. You will work with the exec team in the UK and US to support a team of dedicated sales, product, and customer success teams to create and improve our earned wage access contracts and supporting legal documents.
We are the first vertically integrated provider of earned wage access via our AnyDay app
- Built on our own platform, including our world class issuer-processor tech stack
- Easiest EWA solution to implement
- Integrates with payroll and time & attendance systems to provide real-time access to available wages
- Full suite of payment options including virtual and physical card, mobile wallet, bank accounts, card-to-card transfers, and more
- Available to white label or integrate into employers/partners existing app using our APIs and SDKs
- Perfect for Workforce Management (WFM), Time and Attendance, and Payroll partners to include as part of their suite of solutions
This is a newly created role suited to a senior legal professional. You will work with the exec team in the UK and US to support a team of dedicated sales, product, and customer success teams to create and improve our earned wage access contracts and supporting legal documents. This is an agile business, underpinned by smart technology and our NEW head of legal will need to be a superstar. We are looking for someone who cares about our internal and external customers and wants to work in an innovative environment as we launch across Europe and the UK. A can-do attitude is essential teamed with a great sense of humor and a strong moral compass.
- Work with the Exec team to build the roadmap for our European expansion, working with external regulatory counsel to develop and implement EWA solutions across both regulated and unregulated jurisdictions.
- Work closely with the sales and customer success teams in a client facing role.
- Supporting our clients and partners in launching our disruptive technology to enable their employees to access their earned wage, and giving commercial, practical advice.
- Understand all compliance associated with data and access to pay and GDPR, in the UK and Europe. Be able to talk about this with authority and a deep knowledge to support our employers, clients and partners in gaining a deeper understanding themselves.
- Work with all internal teams to manage contracts and provide speedy response times and be agile in your thinking of how to progress negotiations.
- Work with internal teams on all RFP/Tender requests to manage multiple inputs delivered to deadlines dictated by external clients/partners.
- Understand the competitive landscape across the UK & Europe to help clients and partners understand the AnyDay proposition and our USPs.
- Experience working in a Senior legal role in an EWA/ banking-as-a-service / fintech / payments / scaling tech business.
- Understanding of EWA and underlying technology
- Understanding of GDPR and payroll and data protection / security compliance.
- Driven to provide a best-in-class legal unit
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking – able to find pragmatic solutions and deliver succinct advice
- Commercially led with a focus on getting the job done.
Remote / London/Europe on occasion